"LBB consistently provides complete engineering services for all aspects of Trinity Fabricators' structural steel fabrication and erection - from design of building structures to stair and rail design. As requested, LBB furnishes realistic solutions to ever changing design parameters and is also involved in the solution of issues that arise from existing onsite conditions. Trinity Fabricators is extremely satisfied with all services provided by LBB."
- Dan Westfall, President
AA# 26001488 | EB# 0006871
We realize that you’d rather keep working, so we’re sorry to interrupt you. Good Morning and welcome to another edition of INSPIRATIONAL TIDBITS. Well, our Orlando Magic are in the NBA finals, and after winning last night, they still might have a shot at taking it all. Ya gotta love ‘em. For today, we have another selection of witty one-liners to delight and amuse you.
When your only tool is a hammer, all problems start looking like nails
Money isn’t everything, but it sure keeps the kids in touch
Smokers are just like everybody else….just not as long
Indecision is the key to flexibility
When French people swear, do they apologize by saying “Pardon my English”?
I'll have a cafe-mocha-vodka-valium-latte to go, please
When the going gets tough, the tough use duct tape
Think about this one:
It’s a small world, but I wouldn’t want to paint it
As for today’s BRAINSQUEEZERS, they’re all about this fair sate that we live in. Yep – Florida trivia!
1. Ybor City, the one time “Cigar Capital of the World” used to have about how many cigar-making factories? ( 35; 80; 200 )
2. Alaska is the #1 state in total area. What rank is Florida? ( 10th; 16th; 22nd )
3. Which of these city names is translated as “high hill”? ( Altamonte; Homosassa; Tallahassee )
4. Which is considered to be the “oldest attraction in Florida”? ( Cypress Gardens; Marineland; St. Augustine Alligator Farm )
5. From 2000 to 2005, which county increased its population 53%, making it the fastest-growing county in the USA for that period? ( Lake; Flagler; Volusia )
TIEBREAKER: How many bridges are there connecting the Florida Keys?
OBSCURE EXTRA BONUS QUESTION: Which Florida city’s name is derived from a Spanish phrase meaning “rat’s mouth”?
Lindemann Bentzon Bojack Architects & Engineers (LBB) celebrates its 15th anniversary
Our firm was recently featured in a Land Development Today article...
Our company produces over 700,000 print jobs in a year ...
Good morning for the 600th TIME and welcome to another milestone edition of INSPIRATIONAL TIDBITS.
Well, the longest day of the year is Sunday, and what are you doing about it?
Well, our Orlando Magic are in the NBA finals, and after winning last night, they still might have a shot at taking it all.