To assist in the prompt and timely completion of your project, we offer a wide variety of inspection services from our licensed inspectors. To help ensure the smooth transition of your project from point to point, our quality control inspections include foundation and slab on grade, as well as lintel and vertical steel and rebar placement.
We conduct a final structural audit to check all life safety issues and the overall structural integrity of the building. Throughout the project, we will produce monthly reports to the contractor and local jurisdiction that include all site observations, testing agency reports and photographs, as well as a signed and sealed letter to summarize the progress of the structure.
A certificate of substantial completion will be issued after all audits have been completed and passed on a specific structure. In addition, a final certificate and documents as required by the contractor, local agencies and governmental authorities will be issued by licensed plan examiners for final building completion.
• Building Inspector (Residential and Commercial)
• Building Plans Examiner ( Residential and Commercial)
• Single Family Plans Examiner
• Certified Building Official
• Mechanical Inspector ( Residential and Commercial)
• Plumbing Inspector (Residential and Commercial)
• Residential Electrical Inspector
• Florida Energy Class 3 Rater
• SREF (School Board Certified)
• Coastal Construction Inspector